Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vesak Day 2011

Today is Vesak Day, Happy Vesak Day to Everyone!
 
We went to ABC Vesak Day's celebration next to Aljunied MRT.
 
Look! Buddha Maitreya is so Radiant and Auspicious! 
 
Although it was a hot day, but we still continue to circumbulate Buddha Maitreya and turn the Prayer wheel. We then offer lamp to Buddha, offering to animal liberation, offering to 21 Tara etc... we felt happy and purified.
 
May the merits be dedicated to the long life of HH The 14th Dalai Lama, HH The 17th Karmapa, to my Root Guru Drukchen Rinpoche and all Gurus, to all sentient beings, to my mother, my family, to be free of suffering and good health. May the day and night be auspicious accordance to the Dharma!
 
So coincident, I met with my best friend, my buddy, Michelle & family, 真有缘!
 
We went to Airport after that, haha :-)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...