Monday, May 09, 2011

Cheese cakes


Apple Bakery presents Cheese cakes

Did i post up any cheesecake pix?

I failed several cheesecakes before I could have a good one. It either turned out to be cheese-kuey like custard and will not rise or like some people said "no taste".(See one of the pix which I had cut up the "kuey")

The 2 other cakes are successful except that I had been greedy to use 2 baking trays, so I ended up with "shallow" height.

As usual, I said I will not put in alot of sugar, that's why my cake will takes the blend taste! Why do you need to eat so sweet? It's not healthy at all!
This is not easy to make at first but through practise, it's not so difficult too. I have already mastered the niche in it, although I might get kuey if I had overbeat the batter. Haha..

Le Le likes to help me with the cheese preparation etc... that's why we had "overbeating" because a child's hand is slower. Anyway it's the joy of process.

Lose the cake but gain the bonding, haha!!

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...