Monday, May 09, 2011

Chocolate chips cake for mother's day


Apple bakery presents chocolate chips cake for mother's day.
Happy Mother's day.
I bake this chocolate cake toppings with chips on the Election Day itself. It's meant for mother's day. I put in also walnuts to enhance the taste. I like to prepare a cake with egg yolks and white separated so that it could taste better. If you want to make muffins, you don't need to separate the eggs though, the texture will come out rough and chunks, that's so far my experience I have gain from baking, haha.
I could only bake a simple cake like this, I don't like to bother with frosting or icing, making everything like so sweet and unhealthy.
It tastes good although it's not so sweet. That's my purpose. I told them that if they like it sweet, pour the maple syrup over instead so that everyone could taste the cake of their own choice.

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...