Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thinking of Sepang Goldcoast

Le Le was thinking:" Har? Are we really leaving Sepang Goldcoast?"
Mei Mei was so disappointed as well...
 
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
 
Recently WTS is organising a Star Cruise Sepang Tour. Really feel like going to Sepang again. I like the place coz it's like a resort feeling and we are all on top of the sea.
 
The only bad about this place is, the aircon is not cold enough. I couldn't go to bed coz it's too warm for me. The bed is very beautiful and cosy but I have to give it up. I ended up letting the bed to my hb and children and I sleep on the couch. It's under a ceiling fan and there I could get to sleep thoroughly throughout the night, haha..
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...