Monday, October 18, 2010

HQ colleague

Today my HQ colleague, or should I say, some friends in Japan gave me some sweet lines.
 
He said to me, "Please keep in mind, if you have chances to come Japan, please inform me, I will be glad to drive you around. I have 3 daughters."
 
I am so glad, although I am not close with my this HQ colleague, but he had offered me such a great gratitude. I helped him in some way that he managed to get in conact with his long lost friend in Singapore through my assistance. I am glad for him, both best friends connected. It's really wonderful.
 
Kindness does bring human closer to each others.
 
It's perhaps call fate,
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...