Friday, October 08, 2010

Kidz Amaze at Safra Jurong

We went to Kidz Amaze on one long-waited Saturday in August (14th).
Le Le was so excited at first, but after a bad experience with the slide from the tube, he had phobia and given up playing at higher level and given up sliding down from the top. Le Le and myself had bad burnt from sliding down the highest tube to the ground. My skin-burnt was on the right elbow, a 5cm long ugly patch. Le Le had 2 skin-burnt and I could empatize his pain because his is on the right elbow as well as on the skin of the right knee. This happened because of me. I was in front of him. When we slided down, he want me in front and so he put in open position right beside my waist. This accident happened when we were on the turning point, we could no longer control the speed so his leg was rubbed against the plastic tubing slide causing strong friction his right leg juz beside the knee. Very sad right?
Anyway, after applying some anticeptic cream and putting on a large patch of plaster, Le Le and myself begin playing again, Le Le wants to play gun shooting but refuse to climb any higher than 2nd level. So I let him warm up and I climb to 3rd level opposite him and both of us start shooting at each others.
Papa was at home with Ah-B, so they miss everything.
Le Le & Mama this pair had a wonderful bonding time together!

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...