Sunday, May 30, 2010

Handmade bag bag

This weekends, I had made these crafts out of scrap cloths.
All these bag bag have no zip coz I still have not master the skill of sewing zip. (But I am good at using Winzip ok)
I like the Yoga mat bag, colour is striking and outstanding. Juz a very ordinary blue cloth, but I add a few strips of old fashion pattern, then it become something quite different.
I also made a bag to keep thermometer since the orignal bag already torn. It's made by placing 2 layers of cloth. The outer layer is made of lacey flower.
My netbook and its battery had a bag too. I used green cloth, but add "army" pattern cloth to make some enhancement.
Check out the bag bag I made today out from batik cloth. Do you like it?

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...