Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seletar Tower



This is a retro pix (black and white) taken by my late father. My mum took this pix out of her album and show it to my girl because last week we went there.

I tried to take "retro" pix in Sepia of this tower because I know my mum had this pix in her album.

Check out the Sepia one with Le Le squating at the foreground. (Okie, I know abit "Y" liao, weather very hot leh!)

My mum said to me, "I was even younger than you when I visited there." ~ How time flies.

Perhaps when my kids grown up, I would take out the Sepia pix, show it to them, and say, "You all were only tiny monkeys when I was there." ~ Time and tide wait for no man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black and White Photo is COPYRIGHT
Please give respect to my late father
If you would like to use this picture, please contact me.

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...