Sunday, August 30, 2009

I bake

It's debut I make and bake pizza and cinnamon roll.

Welcome my breakmaker.

I make the dough using my new breadmaker but the dough is really the key which will affect the whole pastry.

Item 1: Pizza
The presentation is good, taste really nice but the dough is too thick. The next time I will make 2 pizzas using the same amount of dough.

Item 2: Cinnamon Roll
I make medium roll. I think my dough is not "oily" enough, so it does not look dark. I cannot over bake it or it might become harden or burnt.
As for the filling, perhaps the cinnamon powder is not enough because the cinnamon favour is not strong when bite. Sugar wise, ok.
I hope the next time I bake, it would turn out better than this time.

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...