Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Metta 宝宝 - July 2009

Metta 宝宝 said that she wants to go school. So fast right? From a baby, she becomes a naughty toddler.
 
Last week I brought her to Sheng Siong, she touched the eggs and I asked her not to touch. She started to cry. I ask her not to cry while I squard down to select the eggs. She hit me using her palm and said "打妈妈". I was a bit shocked. This was the first time she did that to me. Shoppers and passer-by looked at us. 
 
I looked stern and said "No, 不可以打妈妈" and she said back "可以" loudly. I said back firmly again, "不可以!". She started to cry. I think more on-lookers liao...
 
What would you do if you were me?
 

2 comments:

BSP said...

Hi Ping Ping,

Shuping here. Read your blog about Metta's behaviour. I think she has misunderstood you, that is why she behaved in that manner. She must have thought that you told her not to touch the eggs, yet immediately you touch and choose the eggs. She doesn't understand why you don't allow her to touch them though you did it yourself right in front of her. She felt upset about it. Hence, you would probably need to explain to her why you don't allow her to touch the eggs. If what i infer is true, this shows that she is a really mature and intelligent baby. :)

bitbit said...

SP, I think wat u said is true, hahaha... Thks, ur words really enlightened me!

we always see and comment others (in this case, our baby) but didn't check and set good example on ourselves.

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...