Monday, October 20, 2008

A Kitty name Sarah-Hope

I am a cat l lover. I have just got this email from Lynn, also a cat lover and a volunteer.

Please read the Story of Sarah-Hope. An 8 years old female cat, who need just a corner of your love to warm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Remember Sarah-Hope? She was one of the 1st cats I took out from the Old Lady's flat. She had an enlarged heart due to Taurine deficiency and was causing her to be breathless at times. She gave birth to 3 kittens at the vet and 1 died. The other 2 were raised by the vet and were healthy. They were both adopted out.

Sarah-Hope is now ready to be discharged. She is FIV+ and can be breathless sometimes but she has no life-threatening conditions at the moment. As long as she goes to a good home with proper and responsible care, she would be a great companion to have. She's affectionate, intelligent and loyal. Why do I say that? Because I've visited her several times and I noticed that she's very good at recognizing people. She recognizes me every single time and wherever I move to, she follows loyally like a little doggy. She was also very protective of her babies before they were adopted out, a very good and responsible mom indeed.

Due to her age (estimated around 8) and condition, the vet advised that it's best not to sterilize her. As long as she goes to a comfortable home and all the cats in that household are sterilized, it would just simply be perfect for her to live out her remaining life.

I hope to call out to all who has the means to please consider adopting Sarah-Hope. She is a beautiful cat and definitely would warm someone's heart with her gentle personality. If you can give her a home, please email me or find me on MSN :
wailing_lam@hotmail.com

You can see her pictures here, just click on the link and you'll be redirected to the album - http://picasaweb.google.com/crystal.chakra/SarahHope#


Regards,
Lynn

For updates on the Cat-Hoarding Case, please read the updates on my blog -
http://babywail.multiply.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...