Sunday, October 05, 2008

Heaven on Earth

Some time back in 2000, I went to McLeod Ganji, Dharamsala, somewhere North of India.

It's not easy to travel all the way up to Dharamsala, where they call it "Little Tibet", on a mountain area of the North Pradesh in India. I wonder, would I ever travel there again?

Today I flip through my album and my mind recall back those wonderful and not usual days... It's like Heaven on Earth.
I would like to share some of these rare pictures with everyone out there who found bitbit here. Indeed they are "bitbit's gems", I really treasure these pictures and memories.

1 comment:

YM said...

hi bitbit,
This is huskie (Sophie's mommy) from Feb'07 thread.
Thanks for adding me to your Facebook... I added you but forgot to send a message to you :)

I love these pictures! How tough was it getting to Dharamsala? I've always wanted to go, but never got the chance.

But I did go to Tibet in year 2000, and it was really an experience of a lifetime :)

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...