Wednesday, September 08, 2010

9月8日2010年-今天写上周至明天日记

2010 年
8/30 - BKL school close
I took 1 day AL, went to Sakura International to enjoy Japanese Seafood buffet
8/31 - BKL school close
Bring BKL to mum's place and went to work
1/9 - BCW school close
Today is Teacher's Day so Beh is not working. I decided to take half day off coz was thinking of going to brig mum and bcw out. But when I call them, they were already in Sheng Siong, on the way back home, and the weather is so hot, so end up I tool half a day off but went to Cenosis to do treatment. I decided to go Cenosis regularly and get my meat lean. Tonight, I drank a cup of Cenosisi blended fruit juice, of course it should replace my meal for the day already,
2/9 - Half day work, half day MC
Maybe too much fruit juice? A bit gastronomic last night with slight discomfort on my head upon waking up. "Perhaps not enough sleep?" i was thinking of getting a day off gain, BUT this week I had been taking leave on and off, so... I came to work as usual. I realise my whole morning was feverish and uncomfortable. HELP~ I am going to get fits...I keep walking in and out go the office despite people's eyes.
From 9am - 9.30am - 10.15am - .... why is the clock moving so slowly?
I can't take it anymore, my head is going to explode and I almost see blackout.
I wanna go at 11am, but tahan again... 11.30am, should I go now?? OK maybe 15mins more. 11.45am, should I go now?... Maybe 30mins more, at 12.15am I will go with no gossip.
No cannot take it anymore, I went off at 12noon after wanting to wait for my boss to return, to let him know, waited for 15mins, but he is still no where to be seen. I went off, 12noon sharp.
My immediate head sms me:
"He's back when you step out."
 %^&*(@!
Waiting for bus is like waiting for decade, My head is down and my eyes are shut. At 1.30pm, I reached home, exhausted. I was hungry so i cook egg porridge for myself, then at 2.00pm, i went out to Dr Iv Choo's clinic. Again, head down, too exhausted. I waited patiently for my turn...
"You have fever, 38 deg, no wonder you complain your head is exploding!" Blah blah blah...
"I'll prescribe you with medicine, virus might emerge from Saturday, so I'll give you 2 days MC to fight, rest well. If you have enough rest, you will recover. If not, come back for antibiotic."
The rest of the day I slept through it,
3/9 - MC
Despite so, I clean up the house, cook and went to fetch BKL in the evening.
4/9 - Went to The Children's Garden for picnic, somewhere different and unique, I like it!
5/9 - BKL went for Abacus-AM, Haiyin Temple-Noon, i cook dinner and then we 'migrated" to popo's house for the night coz from 6-8/9/2010, Beh was CPE for N-level, so no car int he morning !#$%^&*(@
6/9 - Work
KB at night as usual despite i am still sick, BKL went to Wushu, new term again, but since he's a regular, he is like a 小师兄 already to the rest of the newbies
7/9 - Work
Initially I was suppose to have my health screening today, but how to screen? Screen what? Virus all over, 不准 lah.
Oh btw tonight is the last day of the lunar 7th month. 农历七月结束了,people burning joss paper everywhere. I hope that I could recover soon as well.
8/9 - Work
今天是农历八月初一, 中秋节又快到了!开心开心!!
Today I purposely went to buy Vegetarian beehoon. Walau, forth and back, I sweat. then rush out to work again. My pant is beige, but I sweat alot that my sweat soak from my beige pant, I am thoroughly wet. Gosh!
9/9 - I am going to take leave or MC
Perhaps this is the only day I could really enjoy "Sep school holiday" coz Beh is not working. I decided to take leave or MC, haha..
What should we do?
Where should we go?
OK 美食展!
10/9 -

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...