Monday, May 26, 2008

让爱川流不息

Tonight Channel 8 The Sichuan Earthquake Charity Show is really wonderful. I am so glad to know that actually people from Singapore are wonderful and thoughtful. When it comes to life saving, who cares about politics issue? Who cares who is right or wrong and who cares where are you from? It's all about human life.
 
It's very touching and sad to see those pictures broadcast again and again. My tears had fallen and dripped so many times, especially when I see baby's hand. Fann Wong said, "面对生离死别是非常痛苦的!" I had alot of 感触 because I had been through it too. I can never forget how I have to see my grandma pass over, my father pass over and then my grandpa pass over. Separation is painful to bear.
 
Please continue to help Sichuan's suffering beings in whatever ways we can. I will continue to do prayers and dedicate to them just like how 陈瑞献先生 did. Like what 陈莉萍 mentioned, "我们流的只是眼泪, 他们流血也流泪。。。" I really cannot control myself again after hearing this.
 
Really hope that may those pass over will have a good rebirth and may those who survived can quickily stand up and continue well with their life. Looking from atop of a tall mountain, try to compare self to the vast space, self is really very tiny, so is their trouble. Therefore I hope that all people could think like this and brace up quickly! I know it's not easy, but life have to go on.

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...