Friday, January 01, 2016

Chinese New Year mood is approaching


Chinese New Year is around the corner.

I am loving Chinese New Year and looking forward to CNY songs. I will play my CNY CDs on my PC while I am using it. I am looking forward to CNY songs to be Air on FM 972!!!

Despite being 1 year older, well for the children, I am 1 year wiser, coz getting more and more white hair, Duh!

CNY foodie indulgence, yeah yeah yeah, but cannot eat so much!!!

I am loving the family bonding, steamboats dinner, loving the relatives and friends visiting, loving the places like Chinatown and Garden By The Bay, the flowers, the red and everything. I am loving the TV program on CNY eve!

Do you like CNY?

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...