Sunday, April 12, 2015

KANSAI TRIP Day 9 Back to Home, Singapore


When there is start, there is end. After 9 days of stay in Kansai, Japan, we were finally leaving.
I did not feel enough because there were alot of places where we did not visit. Due to my knee pain, I gave a miss to alot of temples and shrines in Kyoto, especially on the 3rd day, we gave up 3 visiting places on our itinerary. Well I bet, perhaps, that gave us an excuse for the next visit.


Finally we packed and left our hotel for airport. We came in from Kansai International Airport, from Haneda AP and left Osaka from Osaka Itami Airport. I wanted to try the monorail and check on Osaka Itami AP. The timing for our flight match, so I think it's better to use Itami Airport and back to Narita AP. So this trip, we touched on 4 airports in Japan actually

We stay in New Osaka Hotel in Shinsaibashi

Statue of Liberty we see from our room
We have to take subway from Shinsaibashi to Umeda station. From Umeda station, walk to Umeda Hankyu station because we are going to use Hankyu Takarazuka Line. From there, we should drop at Hotarugaike station, then just walk across and change to Monorail.

From monorail to Itami AP, it's all linked. You have to walk to the AP but it's all covered and link up, so it's very easy and good experience :)

Rainning, so we did not walk about much
HEP Five
Using Hankyu Takarazuka Line (Yellow)
 

Monorail station
 


Weather was quite bad that day, very cloudy and was raining.

Very cloudy
 

We are going to Narita AP for our flight back to SG

Round rainbow?

A short raibow

So cloudy and I couldn't see Mt Fuji on the way back

We reached Narita Airport. We have about 2 hours to spare before connecting our flight back to Singapore. We like the food on board ANA flight because we seldomly get prawns and fish meal, do we? However, here is what we get, yeah!

The food on our way back to SG - prawn!

I ordered kid's meal beforehand!

See the snack box? The kids love it!

Adult's meal. I ordered fish meal. Very nice, I have grilled saba, yummy!

Kid's snack, egg mayo inside. Adult gets sweet chinese cake like traditional piah
Omiyage is probably a must no matter where you visit. Mostly bought for self consumption or family members. For 9 days and we only bought all these, I think no alot right? In fact I have not try the strawberry T. banana before even though I bought it. My brother requested for it so I bought it. I hope that I could try it someday!

Tokyo Banana is very nice, Strawberry cake, I wish to try. Osaka banana, wah, too sweet already, cannot tahan. The rest are mochi, Need to get 3 boxes to have better deal, too sweet.

Food items, all have to open up and distribute among family members. Cannot afford to present the whole box of the same item to everyone. No free hand to bring back and too $$$ esp those from USJ.

Thank you for reading my Kansai Trip's blog. (Actually I could not really express well in English because of my poor command in this language). I hope you get some idea about Kansai and will visit this beautiful country.

Please leave some comments for improvements. TQ.

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...