Saturday, March 16, 2013

Our Black Molly

After spending so much lovely time feeding the 3 fishes we have, black
fish died today, 15 Mar 2013.

Around 6.30pm, I still see it swimming around, then it lays low below
the water tank. Suddenly I see it dashing up and down the fish tank just
like trying to kill itself. I do not know if it had gone into "fish-stress".
I am hoping that it will be fine.

"Something is wrong, why is black fish swimming like that? Probably he
is dying." I thought in my heart.

Then I feed them.

Around 6.45pm, KL and CW came back from school. When KL look at his
fishes, he came and told me that black fish is dead. My heart sunken. It
was very sad for me because I was the last one who saw it when it was
still alive. I am once again reminded of Buddha's Teaching on Impermanence.

Thank you black fish for the happiness that you had brought us,
celebrating CNY with us.

May you be Blessed and be reborn in Pureland.

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...