Sunday, June 17, 2012

端午节

It's here again the annual Dumpling Festival, Dragon Boat Festival or what we call 端午节 in chinese.

Though I wanted to wrap the dumpling this year but sure tio many commitment and time constrain, I did not carry out my plan. So this year, buy again... My favourite, salted egg dumpling, ha ha ha...

The green string is normal meat dumpling. I do not like nonya dumpling because of the sweet melon, but my hb likes it very much.

I like the kee-chang also but must come with sugar, ha ha ha! ! !  I like those with red bean paste too.

After trying so many types of dumpling, I think i still prefer those with salted egg yolk.

Oo..., I think I am keeping these in the fridge and I wil take them out to steam on the actual day.

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...