Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Carrot cake and Green Tea cake




Apple Bakery presents Carrot-apple cake and Green tea cake!

I baked these 2 cakes.

The round one is carrot-apple cake. I shave in some almonds as well and it makes the cake taste crunchier.

The 2nd one is actually "Green Tea" cake, but it turned out brown becuase I over baked and I used brown sugar. There is not enough green tea powder. However, there is really green tea flavour in it! Almond in also.

As usual, I will not put in so much sugar so as to promote healthy eating. I cannot tolerate a mouthful of sweet stuff in my mouth. (I usually do not take candies!)

Haha...

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...