Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dawn on 18-Feb-2011

Dawn view on 18 Feb 2011, view from my window.

I have post up much dawn pictures.

Hope my readers like them.

I still remember that my first blog post is about dawn or sky view. I share it with a friend who is not so a friend now. The friendship had changed for there are people who changed this friend's mindset. It was an unhappy episode I guess. I did not betray a friend. Jealousy caused untrue gossips and thoughts and hence wrong speculation to win over the seat. I say TQ for that's my karma to repay these people, if not then my friends, you gotta repay back in some other ways, it's gonna multiplied, that's how karma works.

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...