Monday, January 17, 2011

My exclusive new watch

Check out my new watch!!!
 
It's a classic blue watch, but very exclusive and special, coz a Medicine Buddha sit inside.
That's not all, check out the strip! It's inscripted with the Medicine Buddha's Mantra
 
"Tayatta Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanze Rhaza Samu Gate Soha"
 
The minute hand?
Oh it will turn round the clock, manifested by the turning of the Mantra on the outmost disc. Did you see it? Good isn't it? I could get blessed and prevent the affiliation from the Illness Star wherever I go.
 
Thanks to Lilian Too for this Great creation!
 
May all who sees and whom I get in touch with be blessed from the benefits of Medicine Buddha Mantra as well. (So come and say Hi to me! :-)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...