Monday, November 01, 2010

Le Le's creation

Last night Le Le has nothing to play, so he took out those rubber pads and start asking me: "Mama, what do you want me to make from these pads?"

I joke and said, " ok make a house, not too tall!" Thinking that he will stop bothering me as it would take him hard time to think, how to build it with those rubber pads? It's impossible what? haha...

And then he start calling me again after 5 minutes, and said, "Mama... it's done, see?"

What? Impossible, how could he be so fast and he really built a house with carpark somemore!

Very talented, I guess I would have think of something like square box or something, juz stacking up and become a flat, if I would be building it, I am so lousy.

Anyway, let me share with you his creation.


No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...