Friday, February 19, 2010

(Late) Bauer

I have juz learnt that Bauer, my Japanese friend, Utsumi Yoshi's golden retriever had gone to meet Amitabha in year 2008, and I had not known of it years before, BUT until today =(
 
I was abit sadden after reading the little paragraph from facebook update from U-chan by chance... and at that very moment aftering reading, I felt sorrow sipping thru me, like water sipping thru porous paper, juz duno how to put it... My eyes are abit wet and nose abit sour.
 
Earlier I left the screen and begin to flip thru my photo album. I begin to search for pix I had took with the beloved Bauer a decade ago, that was when my mum and I visited U-chan in Japan. We had a very wonderful time esp when Arial and Bauer were around. We hugged both dogs. Naughty Bauer juz love grabbing and stealing my hairy slippers slipped on my feet. Well they were wonderful memories now.
 
Bauer, may you have a good rebirth, you are a wonderful handsome dog this life and I am sure you will be a wonderful handsome man in your next life! Om Mani Padme Hum!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...