Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's up for dinner tonight?

Actually I am not a great cook.
 
I can't cook until I have to look after myself, I have to cook. Then I got married and I have to cook for my family. Even now, my mum eat what I cook, not because my cooking is good, but because she don't bother to cook anymore, haha..
 
Let me show case my cooking for tonight.
 
We had cauliflower tomato with mushroom, meat and shaved meatball porridge for the kids.
 
For us, we had stir fried curry cauliflower. I cooked the cauliflower in salt water to give it a salty shot, haha, also good for killing dirts bah.
 
Next dish, I cook stir fried prawns with tomatoes in chilli and tomato sauces. The gravy is made from the water I boiled the tomatoes. I starts to love tomatoes coz they are really tasty, and I like tomato soup with dong-fen. I should have taken pix of my yesterday's cooking, I cook a big pot of that!
 
Lastly, stir fried shaved potato with meat and mushroom. It should turn out soupy, but today I purposely add a little bit of water only since we already have the gravy from the prawn dish.
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...