Saturday, October 10, 2009

中秋 at Holland

It's Lunar Eight month of the15th, mid-autumn festival or the lantern festival.
 
At the block of my mum's place, the residents had a mid-autumn celebration.
 
It's the 1st time Le Le and Bao Bao celebrate the festival at this gathering organised by the residents. It's really wonderful and very nice feeling. The reason probably because I grow up here and I remember how my parents bring us to attend the same festval when my brothers and me were at my kids' age.
 
Although it was drizzling alittle, but soon the drizzling stops.
 
The resident committee starts to distribute lanterns and ice cream to kids. Following that the residents had Karaoke and buffets.
 
LeLe and Bao Bao play fireworks with some kids while we waited for lucky draw, so lucky enough, we got ourselves Mickey Mouse colouring book and Cars pencil case set for the kids.
 
It was really a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival this year!
 
 
 

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...