Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The wonder of sunrise and sunset

Some years ago, I bought a digital camera finally. Although it is not the best & pro one I own, but it allows me to take pictures as at when I like.

Over the years, I took some pictures of nature view from my house windows. Today I would like to share some. Everyday is different, so are the views. If only human could understand the impermanence of life and lead a more meaningful life by cultivating more good deeds, more consideration for others and less of selfishness, I believe each new day would be better.

Here are some pictures of mother-nature. DAWN, SUNRISE, SUNSET, CLOUDS, RAIN, FOG and some other pictures taken from my house windows.

The wonder of sunrise and sunset

Sunrise on 5 Oct 04


Sunrise on 18 Oct 04











Sun is no where to be seen on 6 Nov 04



Sun rays outbreaking from behind the clouds and then slowly it appears on the morning sky on 11 Nov 04














Sunrise on 26 Nov 04


Sun is no where to be seen but morning moon seen on 6 Feb 05


Dawn on 20 Apr 05



Dawn on 20 Dec 06


Sunset on 22 Apr 06

No comments:

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...